Website Disclaimers, Terms and Conditions, and Privacy Policies:
Please read carefully.
This page provides the terms and conditions for use of the iCPD Education Inc Limited (iCPD ) website (www.icpd-edu.com and pages accessible therefrom, hereafter referred to as the “Site”) and services contained within the Site. iCPD is a multimedia content provider that facilitates webcasting by the streaming of video and/or audio over the internet. By using the Site or downloading information from the Site, the user (“You”) agree to the terms and conditions listed here (the “Terms and Conditions”). The Terms and Conditions include the information on this page and the information referenced on this page.
- iCPD provides a convenient platform for delivering content and thereafter tracks and reports accreditation information to an agreed authorized person or body. iCPD is not responsible for the accuracy or validity of the content delivered.
- iCPD is not an accredited course or education provider and makes no representation or warranty that any course or presentation is accredited. Before registering for a programme or presentation each registrant should check with their regulatory authority or association to ensure that the programme is accredited or has pending application(s) for credit.
- iCPD does not offer legal advice or subject matter consultation through the Site. The information provided on the Site is solely for individual education and understanding of the issues involved. Do not act or rely upon any of the resources and information available on or from the Site without seeking professional advice relating to your own particular situation.
- The transmission of information from the Site to you is not intended to create nor does it create an attorney-client relationship between iCPD (or any author of a portion of the Site) and you. The information on the Site is not to be reproduced or distributed without iCPD’s expressed consent, and may not be used for commercial purposes. iCPD members are granted a limited license to use and reproduce the information on this site for their professional duties, so long as they accept sole responsibility for its accuracy and applicability to particular facts.
- Any legal or subject matter related information on the Site and its application to any particular situation depend on expert legal judgment and interpretation of the facts of a particular case or situation or circumstance and are by way of illustration only. iCPD makes no representation, warranty or claim that the legal or other information available on the Site is current or accurate. You must consult with your own legal counsel for guidance on the application of this information to your own specific case. iCPD is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the resources or information available at or from the Site.
- While iCPD believes that the on-line resources that can be accessed from icpd-edu.com by use of hypertext links may be useful to readers, they are not maintained or controlled by iCPD. iCPD is, therefore, not responsible for the contents or accuracy of any such linked resources.
- iCPD makes no warranty, expressed or implied, with respect to the use of the links provided; nor does iCPD guarantee the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or adequacy of any resources, information, system, product or process available at or from the Site.
- Reference at the Site to any specific commercial product, process or service by its trade name, trademark, manufacturer or otherwise does not constitute or imply its endorsement or recommendation by iCPD. Any trademark that is referenced belongs to its owner, and iCPD makes no claim as to its use or ownership.
- Copyright on materials available on the Site may belong to iCPD or others (Copyright Owner), so any use of such material without express authorization of the Copyright Owner is at your own risk. Title to copyright in materials on the Site will at all times remain with the Copyright Owner. Any permitted copies of the Site or portions thereof must retain any copyright notices and other notices thereon. Nothing on the Site shall be construed as conferring any license under the Copyright Owner’s rights, whether expressed, implied, or otherwise. iCPD may revoke any rights granted with respect to use of the Site at any time. iCPD respects third party intellectual property rights. If you believe that your own copyright interests have been infringed in any way in connection with the Site, please provide the iCPD Webmaster with both an email address and a iCPD physical address and phone/fax the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit iCPD to locate that material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit iCPD to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
iCPD makes no representation or warranty as to whether information you transmit to the Site will be intercepted by, or otherwise be received by, an unauthorized third party, and you transmit such information at your own risk.
iCPD may, in conjunction with transactions enabled to be made on the Site, or otherwise, ask for and collect certain information about you, including personally identifiable information. For instance, we may ask for identification and contact information in connection with our newsletter subscription. When you provide such information to the Site, it may be processed, stored and accessed in computers located in various countries.
iCPD does not knowingly collect any information from children. Our site is for access to persons over the age of 18 years or the age of consent where this is lower in any jurisdiction from which the site is accessed.
It is iCPD’s policy to cooperate with law enforcement agencies and other governmental organizations. iCPD can, and you authorize iCPD to, disclose any information iCPD has about you to law enforcement or other governmental officials as iCPD, in its sole discretion, believes necessary and appropriate in any investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, or other activity that may be illegal or that may expose iCPD to possible liability.
If you have any questions about our policies, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.